Friday, October 17, 2014

Easter Cookies 2013 and preserving them in a box or bag

When I was organizing some of the cookies that I made in the past, I have found these.  I rarely take pictures of the cookies or cakes that I made.  Occasionally, I saved some decorated cookies in a clear bag or a special box.   I rarely put anything special in the package to preserve the cookies.  However, I would put those SILICA-GEL pack to help preserving the decorated cup cakes.  The first step is to air dry the cup cakes; otherwise, they would go mouldy.  Then store away the samples with the SILICA_GEL pack in a plastic container.  My containers are neither special nor air-tight container.

Where do I get those SILICA-GEL?  After snacking the Korean or Japanese sea weed, a pack of SILICA-GEL usually comes in the package. 



Baking Expression (MBE).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy and Express your creativity: